Wednesday, 17 December 2014
Digipak Poster Construction
This was my idea for my digipak poster as I thought of the name 'Trouble In Paradise' I wanted symbols which would represent paradise so I used palm trees, I then used the fire to represent the trouble, I thought it worked well and also in black and white colours as they represent the rock genre well.
I wanted my band logo on the digipak poster so people knew the poster is for the band. I thought this was a good idea as the colours of the digipak match the colours of the logo so it would link well.
This was the finishing touch of my digipak poster as I needed to tell people who looked at the poster when the album would be real released, this is in a bold font which is very simplistic as it needs to stand out to the viewers.
Labels:
3. Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment