I my music video construction I had to cut my the song as it was too long so I tried many different combinations of were the music would link well and I think I have linked it very well, I cut out 1 minute of the song as it was too long, this part was an instumental part so it wasn't relevant to my video.
My music video has 1 solid camera angle of the lead singer singing the song from side on this is the main part of the video, I have edited other parts of the music video over this.
Like this I have placed the storyline of the video and other camera angles of the lead singer singing over the top of the main template, this means that the main template will appear when there is no footage over the top of it.
I added a strobe light effect to the music video over the sections where the lead singer is singing to make it look like he is performing on a live stage, i have also added a flash to the music video where the video goes from the story to the lead singer just to add a real life performance effect and and to separate the sections.
I have added footage of the tottenham riots into my music video to give it a more modern feel rather that getting 80's riots as my music video is more modern compared to the original guns and roses music video. I have added these parts to my music video in maximum of 4 second clips to breakup the story and lead singer.
I have used the riot footage in certain areas i have put a raster effect on them to make them look like they are off a TV coming from the news.




No comments:
Post a Comment